Thursday, October 8, 2009

FINISHED SAMPLER AND SOME PICS














ITS ME AGAIN!


HI, you will find here the sampler already finished, of course , made by JOHN, and some pics of my seating room, the spots that you can see in the sampler are shadows. I will place that one in the seating room that predominates the blue color. Tomorrow I will be posting pictures of the living room and kitchen of the second floor of the house.
REMEMBER that I will be offering a giveaway during the last week of October, so be checking often, byeeeeeeeeeeeee




4 comments:

  1. Good morning Anitza...it's me, KAREN from KM Primitives...you ordered the fabric stacking boxes from me!
    I love your blog - I didn't know you even had one...nor did I know you owned a shop.
    Good for you kiddo!
    Your home pictures are just lovely and I love the stitcheries. Especially the Yellow Ware Bowls one.

    Karen
    kmprimitives@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anitza, John made an awesome job on those stitcheries. Tell him that I found old cross stitching books here with good prices (25 or 50 cents). If he wants some just let me know. Love the jack stump doll. I posted your yellow ware stitch in my blog, comments about John's stitch are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sofa and all the beautiful things. The cross stitch is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI EVELYN, KAREN AND LAVENDER, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTS, I APPRECIATE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN HERE VISITING MY BLOG.
    KAREN, OF COURSE THAT I KNOW YOU, I AM ALWAYS CHECKING YOUR BLOG PERHAPS I DONT LEAVE MESSAGES I AM VISTING IT.ALSO I WAS CHECKING IN MY WHOLESALE CATALOGS AND I SAW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE ARTISTS FOR PRIMITIVES BY KATHY!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO I HAVE BEEN VISITING CONSTANTLY EVELYN'S AND LAVENDER'S BLOGS, THANKSSSS AND I SEE YOU SOONNNNNNN

    ReplyDelete