Sunday, November 1, 2009

ITS ME AGAIN,,,

















HI, I have not been posting for a while , but I promise that I will be more integrated to the blogland family, in here I have been finding new friends sharing the same interests, sorrows , happiness, and decoration issues!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been tweaking my house a little here and there, but its missing yet a lot of details, like painting the walls in many of the rooms, curtains , and I need to sew other things that can compliment what I want to do.


Finally, the yelloware cross stitch made by John has its place in the kitchen, the little bowl rack that you can see in one of the pics was found in another person garbage, I fixed and painted, this is located in the entrance of the kitchen upstairs where I dedicated this corner to gardening items that I will show you later.

ALSOOOOO, can somebody show me how to put the pics below the comments????, I have been trying and trying and I couldnt do it. It seems that I need lots of practicing in these matters!!!

5 comments:

  1. Anitza, Cuando escribas un texto debes bajar el cursor debajo del texto y entonces subes la foto. Si el cursor se queda arriba lo postea arriba del texto. Si te ocurre esto, dale a right click, y copia la foto. Entonces bajas a la parte del texto que quieres enviar la foto y entonces le das paste. Debe acomodarte la foto exactamente donde la quieres. Si tienes problema dame una llamada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Anitza...thanks so much for commenting on my blog!
    Your home is really lovely and I enjoy your posts!
    Hope to see you there again soon.
    Thanks for the well wishes for our Open House Show!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your home- and your furniture pieces are lovely! :0) You do a wonderful job decorating!
    -Jody

    ReplyDelete
  4. VICTORIA HOLA SOY DE ARGENTINA Y ME ENCANTA TU CASA UN Decoración muy PERSONALIZADA TE DEJO LA INVITACION A MI BLOGS SUEÑOSCUMPLIDOS GRACIAS

    ReplyDelete